Thursday, March 3, 2011

some phrases recomended by yahoo

I saw this on yahoo and thought, maybe I would try some of these phrases to help me & the misses better communicate when attitudes show up:

Please try to understand my point of view-I've never used this one

Wait, can I take that back?-I've never used this one, but it sounds good

You don’t have to solve this—it helps me just to talk to you.-this one is something that needs to be said.

This is important to me. Please listen.-Heard this one before

I overreacted, I’m sorry.-One I should probably say

I see you’re in a tough position.-I've never used this one

I can see my part in this.-I've never used this one, it's typically not her fault

I hadn’t thought of it that way before.-I've used this one, it works pretty good. Especially when you really mean it!

I could be wrong.-I say this one often

Let’s agree to disagree on that.-haven't tried this one

This isn’t just your problem, it’s our problem.-This might earn major brownie points!

I’m feeling unappreciated.-I've never used this one

We’re getting off the subject.-I've never used this one

You’ve convinced me.-or this one

Please keep talking to me.-a favorite of mine

I realize it's not your fault.-this one goes without saying

That came out all wrong.-yeah, used that one...it helps

I see how I contributed to the problem.-another one that goes without saying

What are we really fighting about?-this one helps the most. If you're not sure, ask. If you get lost, ask. She might be mad, but hit her with a "I'm just trying to make sure I stay on the same page so I can better understand what you are saying"

How can I make things better? I've heard it, said it, and still it's a toss up!

I’m sorry.- Now, this one deserves it's on blog.....

I love you.-She's glad you love her, but if you don't understand her, your love is like an empty toilet bowl! If you don't understand the sh*t she's saying, then it really doesn't matter! No pun intended....

No comments:

Post a Comment