Saturday, January 1, 2011

a bloggers 1st time blogging

This is the 1st time I've blogged....so I'm just gonna' go for the gusto and see what happens. Maybe there will be some people to subscribe and actually read what I'm writing. I enjoy writing myself, but blogging....it's something else.

Marriage...lets talk about it....I just got married late this year....it has been a wild ride thus far. It's a thing of readjusting my life to fit our life. No matter what I could've done, I wouldn't have been prepared! Out of all my friends, it made sense that I was the one to get married. My best friend isn't the type to wanna settle down. He enjoys comfort and complacency.

But in this journey of marriage we find out who we really are. Me & My wife are young. We're creative young entreprenuers that enjoy life. We always look for young couples like ourselves to hang around. So far, we've found a small group of people that we really haven't had the chance to hang around, but we look forward to it.

Where are the young couples...who have been married last than 5 years that love the Lord Jesus Christ? They're somewhere around here, but I'm not sure as to where they are yet. But I'm sure that they will find us and we'll go out and have some fun. Yes Christians have fun, don't be fooled....but this is just a test run and see what happens.

Thats' all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment