Tuesday, January 4, 2011

miscommunication

Another day,

I wanna open up by saying....life is not fair...but favor really isn't fair. In love, we favor our spouse in many cases, in my case, in the majority of things.

Now that I've said something that makes sense...let me put out there for the sake of all the husbands out there. No matter how good you think your communication is...you could even have a degree in it...it's never enough! It's not just about how you do it, but it's the little things that we men consider minimum, that mean all the world to our women! In most cases, the more times we repeat ourselves, the more we add to the story. I caught myself leaving out some details in a story and after I repeated it 4 or 5 times to my wife, I realized the 1st 3xs I left out what I thought was small and kept the meat & potatoes. Nonetheless, there was still a miscommunication! So in an effort to minimze these mistakes I learn that with women, there is no such thing as not enough communication....unless she specifies.

that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment